Canada is a large country with diverse landscapes, from rocky mountain peaks to the lush forests of the Pacific coast. There are many ways to explore this beautiful country, but one of the most enjoyable is by train.
Here are ten reasons why travelling by train around Canada is fun:
You can see more. When you travel by train, you can see more of the country than when you drive or fly. That is because the train travels along scenic routes that take you through some of Canada’s most beautiful places.
• Scenic Views: Canada is beautiful, and there are few better ways to see it than from the comfort of a train. As you travel, you will be treated to stunning views of mountains, forests, lakes and rivers.
• Leisurely pace: Train travel is a great way to relax and unwind. You can sit back, enjoy the scenery, read a book or chat with fellow passengers. No need to worry about traffic or parking; you can even get up and move around as you, please.
• Opportunities to explore: Trains often stop in small towns and villages, allowing you to examine off-the-beaten-track destinations. You can also hop off the train and go hiking, biking or visiting local attractions.
• Easy Transportation: Trains connect most of Canada’s major cities and towns, making it easy to get around the country. You can take a train to a major airport and connect to your international flight.
• It’s a more social experience. You can meet new people and make friends on the train, which is only sometimes possible when you travel by car or plane.
• It is a cheaper way to travel. Train tickets can be more affordable than plane tickets, especially if you book in advance.
Overall, travelling by train around Canada is a fun, relaxing and educational way to see the country. Please consider taking a train to your next destination. You will not be disappointed!
- I started this newsletter/website for fun. It all began when I e-mailed a few friends who traveled a lot, and wanted to earn as many miles as I did. We competed to see who could accrue more miles, and after kicking their butts (I learned a lot traveling 150,000 miles a year), I decided to be nice and help my friends out.
- Travel & NatureSeptember 28, 2023Oregon Trip Check: Real-Time Travel Information and Conditions
- Travel & NatureJuly 6, 2023Reasons why traveling by train around Canada is fun.
- Travel & NatureMarch 12, 2023Yala National Park – Sri Lanka
- Travel & NatureFebruary 26, 20235 Romantic Travel Resolutions