There has always been some confusion in the private development industry about “finding the balance of life”. Everyone seems to be looking for this “balance of life”,… more importantly, how to achieve it.
Balance of life is different for different people – for some; it may mean a sense of organisation; for some, it may feel a sense of freedom; For others, it may be an emotional calm. How do you define life balance? That is the most critical question.
The first thing you need to remember is that balance is a state of alignment – energy alignment, emotional alignment. I achieve a form of equilibrium when your emotional resonance coincides with what you hope to create, desire, and focus.
For example, suppose you desire to have a pleasant and joyful relationship with your children. In that case, you will not experience balance if your attention focuses on everything you do not like about their actions.
To experience balance, you need to align your thoughts and feelings with your desire. What do you love and appreciate about them? Studies of resistance and ideas of convenience – where to be.
Another example – if you want something more in your life than you think you can achieve, You are not in balance! You have to go on an emotional journey to align your thoughts and emotions with what you like in life. If you are looking for a million-dollar home, all you have to do is line up the emotional and energetic tasks.
It would help if you redirected your desires, feelings, attention to acting on this desire. Substitute thoughts positively with the idea of “anything can be done”!
One more thing – and I’m talking directly with money because it’s such a typical “problem” in design. But think for a moment, the impact of not being in balance with cash. Expecting more money in your life will allow your experience to flow.
A little embarrassing, isn’t it? So, think about how it feels to align with the amount of money you want to create. To love money, to appreciate it and to let go of negative beliefs about it. It moves you somewhere else. That is the place of balance.
So, let’s talk a little more about how to balance life. Here are some tips from this perspective.
- Keep your desires loud and clear. Ask yourself, are my senses tangled in thoughts, beliefs, and emotions? Do I have a negative resonance in my design field? If the answer is yes, reach for the thoughts and feelings that support the joy of your desires.
- Balance the emotional journey with the active journey. What matters most is how you feel. What You think, what you expect, what you expect, what you desire is your emotional journey. What you do is important – but make sure you take an “inspired course of action”. What brought about such a juicy emotional journey!
- Be aware of your resistance; treat this as a hint to your unbalanced guidance system. If you do not, line up to release your resistance by making emotional choices (thoughts and feelings) – or make a choice to change your desires. Do you want something because you want it, or do you think you need it? Practically do you believe you need it? Do you want to walk through something? Or does your negative belief system need tweaking? Pay close attention.
- When you experience difficulties or changes in your life, use this as an opportunity to get a clearer idea of what you want, your preferences, your desires. Do you settle for less money? not! Use the difference as a learning tool and as a springboard. Ask yourself, Hmmm, now how did I attract this and create this in my life? (By the way, this is a compelling place)
- With that, “get” is not “random”. The balance of life or experience is a period that you create. You don’t accidentally opt for a dangerous career; you don’t accidentally get into a car accident. You are a magnet, and you live in a fascinating world. Period (Does it feel rough?) It’s a beautiful and beautiful truth. When you start to get into this situation, you will realise how powerful you are.
- Do not let the needs, circumstances, or emotional balance of others overwhelm you. Self-care is based on emotional resonance and brings an experience of state and harmony of life. Do you put yourself first? Do you respect yourself as a perfect spiritual being? Do you respect yourself enough to enter your power? Do you allow yourself to make “mistakes”, to learn from there, and to know that whatever you do is perfect? Do you allow yourself to bet, used? Do you allow yourself to need more? There are millions of different ways to take care of your soul and let this resonance penetrate your life. Find what feels good to you.
- Don’t forget to ask yourself, what does life balance look like to me? How does it make me feel? Would you please pay attention to the sense of proportion? Go to this place and know that it exists within you. Do you allow yourself to enter the balance of life? Start writing and appreciating everything you can do in your life right now at this moment.
Photo by Colton Sturgeon
Professor Carel le Roux is an award-winning specialist in metabolic medicine and is recognized as a leading expert in metabolism and obesity. His areas of expertise include type 2 diabetes, pre-diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular risk and metabolic disorders. Professor le Roux holds clinics in Dublin, Ireland and practices regularly at King's College Hospital Guthrie Clinic, London.
He has published numerous high-impact papers over the years and has also been able to take up a variety of editorial positions in peer-reviewed journals.
Professor le Roux established a successful independent research group and his research in the understanding of the physiological role and pathological changes in appetite control has been widely acknowledged for his analysis in this area.